Questions hansjd30

  • reima@optusnet.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Say Hans have you checked out this site about activated carbon.
      http://www.ibrew.com.au/html/spirits/spiritset.html or their
      http://www.ibrew.com.au/pdf/activated_book1.pdf
      seems you that you filter with a high alcohol content, should be
      around 48%.
      That massive tower 150mm Dia. is the reason you produce so much in
      short time.
      Most of us have only a 50mm Dia. tower and get around 0,35 ltrs/hr.