Re: [new_distillers] Turbo Yeast - How to use?

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi Mathew,
      Its good to see that you will be distilling shortly.With the turbo yeast is
      very simple to use, just follow the instructions.Aeration will help but is
      not critical.You dont have to use boiling water as the Brisbane supply is
      warm enough to disolve the sugar quickly.The first few days you notice that
      the temperature will rise a few degrees but it will settle down..The high
      temp turbos are very good this time of the year.In winter i prefer alcotec 8
      as the results are unbelievable.
      Best of luck. Regards Jan.
      P.S I am pleased that the 60 litre 316 drum worked out OK.