Re: [new_distillers] Re: carbon UK etc.

  • al lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi I have found a ource of Activated Carbon, whether they will supply
      in small quantities I dont know but have e-mailed them.
      The firm is Water Link Sutcliffe Carbon at www.sutcliffecarbons.co.uk
      Hopefully this MAY solve our problem al.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
        Hi Al,

        I wish you luck.
        I e-mailed them a few weeks ago asking if they would and I haven't
        had a response yet !
        Great Customer Service !

        Fizz
      • al lewis
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2001
          Hi well I go something!!!!!!!!!!!! My email returned without a BOOOOOOOO
          on it. Obviously a very friendly firm regards arthur