pH Meter.

  • al lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi, I recently bought a ABB Kent Taylor Ltd pH digital indicator/controller.
      This works off 110Volts A.C.
      It can controll as it has the usual instrument output of
      4 - 20mA
      Range is 0 - 14pH Model Number U/9142/433.
      I cannot afford a probe for this instrument.
      If anyone in the group would like to get a probe and
      use it. it is yours for the postagfe, al

      It is the usual type of instrument that will fit in a panel
      front panel 90mm x 90mm length 115mm overall.