Re: [new_distillers] Re: Your archive

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
      Andrew I know how things work.

      OK.

      Mel
    • Mike Nixon
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
        Andrew Forsberg wrote:
        Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: Your archive

        Mike --

        It seems your recent posts have angered the 13 year old, pimply-faced,
        script-kiddie gods of spam and trivial virii.

        Righto, so who is about ready for a drink then?

        Cheers
        Andrew
        =================
        My place or yours Andy? I've got just the most DIVINE little virus I just
        HAVE to show you.

        ATB
        Mike
      • Mike Nixon
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
          Mel wrote:

          Andrew I know how things work.

          OK.

          Mel
          =================
          But you clearly do not understand.

          Now button up that foul language you used to Harry!
          Not only are there ladies on the List, but it makes you sound like that 13
          year old cretin Andy spoke of.

          Mike N
        • Mel
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
            Oh Mike you crack me up, and I do apologize for the foul languish, I'm sure
            it must have offended "kissmyass@....". who's email I don't see because she
            is in my kill file.

            Mike your right I clearly don't understand, I want to belong to a group
            that respects it's self enough to take the time to police the posts and the
            people who join it, that is all I want if others do not and if I am in the
            minority so be it, I'm sorry .

            Mel

            > =================
            > But you clearly do not understand.
            >
            > Now button up that foul language you used to Harry!
            > Not only are there ladies on the List, but it makes you sound like that 13
            > year old cretin Andy spoke of.
            >
            > Mike N
          • Mike Nixon
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
              Mel wrote:

              Oh Mike you crack me up, and I do apologize for the foul languish, I'm sure
              it must have offended "kissmyass@....". who's email I don't see because she
              is in my kill file.

              Mike your right I clearly don't understand, I want to belong to a group
              that respects it's self enough to take the time to police the posts and the
              people who join it, that is all I want if others do not and if I am in the
              minority so be it, I'm sorry .
              Let me buy you a drink Mel! :-))
              Cheers!
              Mike N