cider...????

  • MCZAR101@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Would any of you old timers ..or new timers have a recipe for a applecider
      drink called "mi-did-ilum"...this I am sure not the correct spelling but sounds
      like this...it is a hard cider or applejack drink that has orange
      peels,raisins ,hard rock candy and possibly one or two other ingredients...quite
      potent I am told ...old timers here remember grandparents making it but cannot
      remember exact ingredients...