Re: [new_distillers] Re: safe alcohol containers

  • _{*L*}_
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2004
      It is called Polypropelene

      David W Lunsford <maxtonnage@...> wrote:there is a plastic which will not be affected by, or affect the distillate....it is the plastic which is used in making the screw on
      caps....find out what that is, and VOILA!!! maxtonnage

      Always check my current auction offerings on eBay!

      Whatever is written above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind whatsoever
      You've been warned, act on your own risk
      And finally, I can be wrong I must say!
      Alex (aka BOKAKOB)