Re: Getting the best from your wash ?

  • hal031235@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 28, 2001
      There web site is www.dclyeast.co.uk. I couldn't find the product
      listed and I am awaiting their response to my e-mail for product
      details

      I will post their reply

      regards
      Ron

      --- In new_distillers@y..., Tim Walters <trwalters@m...> wrote:
      > Ken wrote:
      >
      > the yeast that I have been using is from D.C.L.Yeast and it is
      branded
      > "SAF-DISTIL.B-28".
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 29, 2001
        On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 01:50:35PM -0000, slacker75@... wrote:
        > Do you electricaly heat your wash while fermenting, or is the heat
        > generated enough? I haven't gotten around to fermenting anything
        > yet, and was wondering if I could just sling it in a big bucket and
        > insulate it? Would it stay warm enough if kept in a room with an
        > ambient temp of about 22C?

        It's a bit of an expense compared to a DIY job of parts you might find
        lying around but the "Brewbelt" is a nice gizmo..it's a heating strap that
        plugs into an AC wall outlet. You wrap it around your fermentation vessel
        and it keeps it at about 75F... this unit is also made for the UK/Euro
        market.

        Matthew @ psibercom
      • fizzynick@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 30, 2001