Re: [new_distillers] Z Filter

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2001
      Personally, i would not use the Z filter at all, make your own filter from
      Stainless Steel.In the long run it will be better for your health. Just dont
      believe what Fermtech or their leaflets or their lackeys tell you.
      Not only that, they will have you believe that you HAVE to purchase their
      carbon to make this heap work. What crap!!!!!
      I buy top quality carbon for a quarter of their price and the end result is
      100%.As far as extruded carbon is concerned, dont use the stuff as it has a
      binding agent in it.The granules work much better.
      My observations are from 30 plus years of making good alcohol.
      Amen. Jan.