Test

  • adflemming@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 27, 2001
      Could someone please reply to confirm this is working?I've sent two Emails re Z filter and so far had no response.      Thanks
    • Graham Scott
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 27, 2001
        Yes It's received loud and clear !
        Graham
        Could someone please reply to confirm this is working?I've sent two Emails re Z filter and so far had no response.      Thanks

      • klcampbell
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 27, 2001
          Yes,your messages are getting through and I cannot reply regarding theZ filter as I have never used or seen one,keep trying as somebody in N.Z.must be able to answer your request,Regards,Ken.
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 27, 2001
            Thanks Ken                              Regards    Al
          • adflemming@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 27, 2001
              Thanks  Graham                      Regards    Al
            • stevolate
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 17, 2006
                Just answered a post again and it did not arrive.
                Wondering if this gets there.

                Stevo
              • Ian
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 17, 2006
                  I got both!! :)

                  Thanks heaps!!... Im just giving it a rince out with water an vinegar now!

                  Just answered a post again and it did not arrive.
                  Wondering if this gets there.

                  Stevo

                • donald holcombe
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 17, 2006
                    YUP its here. ! My yahoo is acting a little strange too.Maybe it needs to eqilibriate ? Is that a real word ?

                    stevolate <stevolate@...> wrote: Just answered a post again and it did not arrive.
                    Wondering if this gets there.

                    Stevo

                  • KM Services
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 25, 2009

                      Do not reply

                      Cheers

                      Ken Mc

                       Co-Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

                      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings