Hi to everyone

  • b.cotterill1@ntlworld.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hello to all on this brilliant site! I am new to distilling and am from the UK where distilling is frowned upon by the authorities!

      I have read many messages on here and am amazed at the collective knowledge you guys have!

      This has led me to recently purchasing a PDA-1 which is excellent!

      Kindest regards

      Barry.

    • Ken Harding
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
        Good onya Barry ,way to go !
        Ken.
        > Hello to all on this brilliant site! I am new to distilling and am from
        > the UK where distilling is frowned upon by the authorities!
        >
        > I have read many messages on here and am amazed at the collective
        > knowledge you guys have!
        >
        > This has led me to recently purchasing a PDA-1 which is excellent!
        >
        > Kindest regards
        >
        > Barry.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Lindsay Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
          Welcome, Barry. I am sure you will have much fun as we do.

          Cheers,
          Lindsay.

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, <b.cotterill1@n...> wrote:
          > Hello to all on this brilliant site! I am new to distilling and am
          from the UK where distilling is frowned upon by the authorities!

          > I have read many messages on here and am amazed at the collective
          knowledge you guys have!

          > This has led me to recently purchasing a PDA-1 which is excellent!
          >
          > Kindest regards
          >
          > Barry.

          > Email provided by http://www.ntlhome.com/
        • David Eastham
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, <b.cotterill1@n...> wrote:
            > Hello to all on this brilliant site! I am new to distilling and am
            from the UK where distilling is frowned upon by the authorities!

            > I have read many messages on here and am amazed at the collective
            knowledge you guys have!

            > This has led me to recently purchasing a PDA-1 which is excellent!
            >
            > Kindest regards
            >
            > Barry.

            Barry I'm also new and only small scale until I can make a bigger
            copper still (currently on 1 litre flask, glass columns and liebig,
            scrounged from work). I also come from the UK, but dare we say where
            abouts?
            Dave Eastham