Re: Threaded Copper adaptor for Standard US Beer Keg

  • jimpuchai
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "oliminun" <oliminun@y...>
      wrote:

      > > > said,exactly what is causing all this pressure within the
      > > boiler?...:>)
      > > >

      > > Ignition of alcohol vapour.
      > >
      > > Jim Puchai.
      >
      > How is this possible without air in the system?
      > Reima

      All you have to do is to put your first run back into the boiler with
      insufficient fluid to cover the element, and about 3 seconds after
      you turn the power on you have achieved ignition.

      There may be other ways.

      Easily done.
      Near instant reaction.
      Count arms and legs.
      Next day, repair garage.
      Count lucky stars.

      Jim Puchai.
    • David W Lunsford
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 3, 2004
        I use propane, and I seem to have very few problems, compared to the other
        members with electric...Dave