Re: [new_distillers] Flavouring Your Spirits...........

  • Rana Pipiens
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Bestdecker, again I'll reccomend diluting your spirit to 80-100 proof, filtering through carbon then adding Jack Daniels Barbeque Chips to the bottle and ageing about one or two months. Rana

      bestdecker <bestdecker@...> wrote:
      Once all the treatments are done, How do you flavour your spirits?
      What is your personal favorite recipe. You know the one, You keep
      making it over and over, because you and everyone else likes it.
      After searching for recipes and only finding a small handful of good
      ones, I thought to look into the recipe file of this group. A
      wealth of recipes,........not!. If you would like to share your
      secret formulas, I'm sure fun will be had by all. Besides, We all
      benefit if they are posted. After all the time I spend making sure I
      get all the details right, making this stuff, I'm equally concerned
      with serving the finished product. I mean when I serve to my friends
      and family I'm proud as hell, to know I made this! Its a great
      feeling, when you have a winner..........aint it?

      All the Best...
      "BestDecker"
      ..CURTIS..

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor