Re: [new_distillers] Looking For A Recipe For A Wash Made From Cornmeal.

  • George B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hi. Here is one I have. I suppose you could do some math
      and figure out the necessary adjustments for quantities to
      yield the desired amount.

      Corn Whisky Recipe #2:

      75 lb. plain white corn meal
      300 lb. sugar
      1 lb. yeast
      Optional flavoring
      300 gallons of water

      This recipe should yield 48 gallons of "white lightning" whiskey.

      Who Cares <modman72us@...> wrote:

      Need to make about 5 gallons of wash.