Re: cleaning copper oxides - my new supercoil

  • pfcslr
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      Alex,
      Migt I suggest a volume of vinigar sufficent to submerge as much of
      the coil as you like an some baking soda(bicarb)mixed over a sink.
      When the foaming is complete you should have your shiny penny!

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, BOKAKOB <bokakob@y...> wrote:
      > The coil fits inside any regular 2" diameter DWV copper pipe.
      Picture coil_J which I managed to post in pictures section of
      new_distillers group clearly shows this fit.

      > You can use this coil for any still where there is need for a
      coil. I will use it in my still which is already posted in files