fermenting ad stuff
- i am new at distilling my own alcohol and have a few quik questions:
1. For a ferment do u put in sugar,yeast,and water. If you do add
water how much, and how much of the other stuff.
2. How do u make sure you get no methonol in your alcohol, i have
read that you throw away te first 50ml of a 20L wash, but will this
3. In a pot still do you have the thermometer in the liquid in the
boiling pot or in the vapour in the boiling pot.
4. If i don't have a slobber box in my still setup will i get crud
coming out at the end.
5. How do i know when the yeast and sugar and stuff is done
fermenting, or how long do i leave it sit for.
Thanx a lot, i hope u can help me.