Re: [new_distillers] RE: Pot Still Design/Operation/Safety Issues

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2004
      it could be that the outlet is under level of distillate. in this case the vapor must overcome liquid pressure. check if the output is above the distillate level.

      Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind
      Act on your own risk and finally...
      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...