Re: SS super reflux modified and getting 94%

    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 6, 2004
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, roy packs <methofree@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi all
      > I posted a while back about modifing my stills spirits
      > super reflux head to make it into a worthy still head.
      > Many thanks for all your help. I have been on hols and
      > lost touch with everyone but Im here to announce the
      > system works well.

      Congrats, Roy! :)

      <George Peppard voice>
      "I love it when a plan comes together".
      </George Peppard voice>

      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 30 6:51 AM
        Ya'll might want to start with a Topic Harry and myself discussed
        about yeast nutrients, plant food, Econo-wash and his "666" recipe
        (sign of the devil) was quite an interesting thread. See:
        with reading the rest of the the thread.

        Any other questions regarding using plant food please ask.

        Vino es Veritas,
        Jim.

        Hi Phil, look right above the message # and search box. Type in plant
        food and it will give you the post's Hope this helps
        Greg

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "philip_smithwick"

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gapremodeling@...>