RE: More on Electrics/electronics

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      <Snip>
      (A little personal indulgence) :-)
      My philosophy on the usefulness of forums...

      QUOTATION: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to
      fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

      ATTRIBUTION: Chinese proverb.-The International Thesaurus of
      Quotations, ed. Rhoda Thomas Tripp, p. 76, no. 3 (1970).

      SUBJECTS: Education

      (end of waffle & ramble) ;)

      Hi Harry,
      My own personal philosophy is:

      Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to
      fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

      Have a good one mate,
      Leigh
    • cornz_1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        QUOTATION: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man
        fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

        Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, set him on fire and
        he'll be warm for the rest of his life.