$$$$

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2000
      Tony! Hi! Was wondering if you know how much a sheet of copper costs
      U.S.? are their any good patterns for building one?[a still] I've got an
      old pattern from fox-fire. Well some of it. Its a little vague. Do you
      know what gauge [U.S.] ? Are most of these old pot-stills that have
      been showing up on your site 5gal. stills or just how big are they? I
      was thinking of trying to build one about 20gal. Well thanks for
      listening Talk to you later!!