Re: [new_distillers] Re: column flange

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 28, 2004
      I dont think it could be called "wisdom." In my mind it is simply application of previously accumulated knowledge and practical hand labor.

      Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind
      Act on your own risk and finally...
      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...