Re: [new_distillers] Nixon/stone

  • Rana Pipiens
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2004
      Let me ask again; I am not sure what a Nixon Stone head is. Could someone direct me to a diagram of its design. Thanks, Rana

      Tim White <vbslab716n@...> wrote:i have checked all that should i get a good flow with water only.

      BOKAKOB <bokakob@...> wrote:Make sure you can blow through every little tube in your still. Perhaps it is simply plugged with flux resedue.

      Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind
      Act on your own risk and finally...
      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...