Re: Amazing still and alcotec yeast fermentation time

  • cornz_1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2004
      Well, the general concensus is that they can and clearly DO take
      much longer to ferment than the advertised figures. I guess its not
      unlike the 70mpg car that you only get 40mpg out of. Under
      manufactures optimum conditions spiel it would seem.
      Oh well, thanks for the advice folks and i'll let you all know how i
      go on with my amazing still.
      My filter kit arrived this morning from swedish connections. Looks
      quite nice.
      Regards all.
      Cornz.