Re: [new_distillers] Re: nutrients -- aka "supermarket wash"

  • Trevor Simmonds
    Message 1 of 50 , Sep 12, 2004
      callaghangary wrote:

      > i cannot find molasses in any of the supermarkets
      > i've visited here in oztralia.

      Here in Kiwi Land just over the ditch so to speak.
      Our Rural suppluy stores carry it.
      I use Wrightson's.
      looking on Yahoo. I see that they are in Ozzyland too.
      cherz Mate
      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 30, 2008
        Ya'll might want to start with a Topic Harry and myself discussed
        about yeast nutrients, plant food, Econo-wash and his "666" recipe
        (sign of the devil) was quite an interesting thread. See:
        with reading the rest of the the thread.

        Any other questions regarding using plant food please ask.

        Vino es Veritas,
        Jim.

        Hi Phil, look right above the message # and search box. Type in plant
        food and it will give you the post's Hope this helps
        Greg

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "philip_smithwick"

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gapremodeling@...>