Copper tube

  • amberwavesprod@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Greetings from the US!

      I love this group and have been following it for about 9 months now.
      After much study and many still changes :) I have finally decided to
      build a pot still. I am going to use a 5 gal. stainless steel pot that
      I have recently purchased and will add a thumper with a slobber box to
      it. My question is what diameter of copper tubing should I use? I
      have 1/4" O.D. with a 0.030" wall at my disposal. Is this too small?
      Also what material should I make the slobber box out of?

      Thanks,

      Kirk