Re: Activated carbon ?

  • topcat@southcom.com.au
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2001
      G'day Poms,
      Just a suggestion, maybe you (UK) people could band together and
      import a bulk pack and split it among yourselves.
      Regards, Tony Cahill
    • Brian Bashford
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 9, 2001
        I 'd be happy to be involved in this "co-operative. Is there anyone else in the UK keen on the idea ?

               Brian.
        Just a suggestion, maybe you (UK) people could band together and
        import a bulk pack and split it among yourselves.
        Regards, Tony Cahill

      • Graham Scott
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 10, 2001
          Hi Brian

          Yes I would be more than keen on the Idea of a "Co-Operative" for carbon and anything else to do with distilling ie Turbo yeast etc.
          Graham

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 10, 2001
            how does a u.k. group get in touch with each other?