Re: [new_distillers] Re: Activated carbon ?

  • Brian Bashford
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2001
      Hate to post a "me too" message but I'm in the UK and would be interested in your Aussie importers' address. I've bought some bits and bobs from Gert Strand in Sweden and can confirm that the postage is steep.

           Brian B.
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 8, 2001
        G'day Poms,
        Just a suggestion, maybe you (UK) people could band together and
        import a bulk pack and split it among yourselves.
        Regards, Tony Cahill
      • Brian Bashford
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 9, 2001
          I 'd be happy to be involved in this "co-operative. Is there anyone else in the UK keen on the idea ?

                 Brian.
          Just a suggestion, maybe you (UK) people could band together and
          import a bulk pack and split it among yourselves.
          Regards, Tony Cahill

        • Graham Scott
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 10, 2001
            Hi Brian

            Yes I would be more than keen on the Idea of a "Co-Operative" for carbon and anything else to do with distilling ie Turbo yeast etc.
            Graham

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 10, 2001
              how does a u.k. group get in touch with each other?