RE: [new_distillers] Digest Number 1368

  • Ackland, Tony (CALBRIS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      Lp,

      > Yeah this stuff has already been polished with the Z filter, but
      > still gave me a headache after 5-6 standard drinks. I'll be testing
      > the sit and shake method out tonight... :-!

      I guess the bigger question is how much would you like to drink before getting a headache ?
      5-6 should surely be plenty enough before the wife starts bitching. But by then .....

      I think we get spoilt by this clean homemade stuff. A shot and a half of like Makers Mark is normally a guaranteed harbinger of pending doom .

      Tony