Re: [new_distillers] Purchasing a heating element in the U.S.

  • TNichelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2001
      Here is a link for you to check:

      http://www.wolfstoves.com/Cadco/HotPlates.htm

      The largest I've seen for external 120V is 1650 Watts.
      If you have access to 220V you could move up to the
      3000-4000 watt range but these burners are expensive.
      I personally use a propane turkey frying burner ($35
      US) and it works great with my reflux setup (25 liter,
      1.2 meter, 2 inch dia).

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1