Re: Where do I learn about corn?

  • closetdistiller
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2004
      Yep, if you run the still mentioned in the Corn Whiskey book, or if
      your using a reflux still you can get clean neutral alcohol from
      corn but just running with a high reflux ratio-or as you said
      collecting at a higher %. However, I think sugar is going to be a
      bit cheaper that using corn if your going to make vodka, but hey
      it's up to you. Have fun.

      CD

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pguy40" <pguy40@y...> wrote:
      > CD, thanks for the great pointers! I will order and read "Making
      Pure
      > Grain Whiskey" before asking anymore questions- looking at the
      table
      > of contents it looks like this book should just about cover it.
      OK,