Re: Where do I learn about corn?

  • pguy40
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2004
      Thanks Alex- all good info and you gave me much to consider.

      Drink up!
      PeterG

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, BOKAKOB <bokakob@y...> wrote:

      A whole bunch of good info
    • closetdistiller
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2004
        Yep, if you run the still mentioned in the Corn Whiskey book, or if
        your using a reflux still you can get clean neutral alcohol from
        corn but just running with a high reflux ratio-or as you said
        collecting at a higher %. However, I think sugar is going to be a
        bit cheaper that using corn if your going to make vodka, but hey
        it's up to you. Have fun.

        CD

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pguy40" <pguy40@y...> wrote:
        > CD, thanks for the great pointers! I will order and read "Making
        Pure
        > Grain Whiskey" before asking anymore questions- looking at the
        table
        > of contents it looks like this book should just about cover it.
        OK,