Re: forced reflux?

  • jimhobbis
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 26, 2004
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stevolate" <stevolate@y...>
      <jimhobbis@y...>

      > Hi Jim
      > Love your site.
      > The tests on deeper 3" trays how did it go.
      > What hight is the outside wall of the new trays?
      > Could you describe how the valves fit the tray, as in the photo it
      is
      > not clear how they are attached, or there size.
      > What size hole is under the valve?
      > What thickness copper sheet did you make trays out of.
      >
      > Thanks for any information, as I am about to build a Forced Reflux
      > column.
      >
      > Happy drinking
      >
      > Stevo

      Thanks Stevo
      Test went well,I have added some detail on site page
      9,there are some modifications to do as the rig was put together for
      testing.
      I only had half a boiler load (25litres) and it was all over in an
      hour (as the actress said).I shut down at 70% the last thing I need
      is more booze.Diluted to 40% I got 7 litres of excellent product.
      Mail me I can send more detail and photo's.
      Les. (Jim)
    • jimhobbis
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 26, 2004