For Sale 50l beer keg boiler (AUS)

  • Matthew Garner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2004
      ok this kega has a round hole cut in top if it to place inverted saled
      bowl on. it has a 1800w element in the bottom of it which is justa hot
      water system element terminated to a hight temp porcelin block the
      wires will be dissconted (justa matter of doig up 3 drubs screws)
      this is to cover my ass also if u live in new zealend would makea
      great 50l boiler with no mod sto it at all but if u live in aus this
      is for sterelzing stuff with boiling water.
      I live In Rockhampton Central QLD post will be quite cheap in QLD and
      if in othr sates it might be alot more but its alot easier than
      citting 2 round holes aina keg (one at top one 4 teh element) and then
      installing the elemnt with no leaks cheers if u want i can post pics