Re: [new_distillers]First run. 77.3C Temp questions?

  • closetdistiller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2004
      Thanks Tony, I assumed as much. I just thought I may have seen more
      of a drop, but other than that I was really pleased with the
      results. I enjoyed a nice beverage last night with some nice clean
      spirit. Thanks to all the members past and present that have
      contributed to the development of this site and the info that it
      provides.

      Cheers and thanks, CD

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)"
      <Tony.Ackland@c...> wrote:

      > > I equilibrated the column for 40mins but was unable to drop the
      temp
      > > back down below 77.3C (accurate thermometer here).
      >
      > Thats still OK. It will depend on what type of foreshots you have
      present, and their quantity. If you've had a very clean
      fermentation, then there may be very little present, so wouldnt
      expect much of a drop.