Re: first setup

  • watertrade2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hi Joel,

      You are in luck! canberra has quite a few people interested in
      distilling - if it wasn't illegal I'm sure we could have a very
      sizable club - one of the best homebrew shops I have been to (
      including ones in sydney is in kambah here in canberra - it is run
      by a lovley chap who stocks everything you would ever need - we can
      certainly help you with all the info on how to etc here at the
      distiller/new-distillers forum...
      Before you make your still have a look around at what other people
      use - In my own opinion the still at world class isn't a great still
      to make ( its expensive too! - it was the first still I made!)

      Cheers
      Jim

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "what_wishes_cant_mend"