Re: forced reflux?

  • kurt
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 7, 2004
      I looked at the site and I found a picture but as for information?
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Kim Walker <kimwalk@u...>
      wrote:
      > yes the site still exists but it has been totally changed....there
      is no
      > information or pictures of the forced reflux still column that was
      at
      > that URL .....
      >
      > Kim
      >

      > Austin Smith wrote:
      >
      > > The site hasn't disappeared. It's just that the link was bad.
      Go to
      > > www.pjmuth.org and see if you can't the information another way.

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dcifi2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
      76/D=groups/S=1705041694:HM/EXP=1089317484/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf
      6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>

      subject=Unsubscribe>

    • jimhobbis
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 26, 2004
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stevolate" <stevolate@y...>
        wrote:
        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jimhobbis"
        <jimhobbis@y...>

        > Hi Jim
        > Love your site.
        > The tests on deeper 3" trays how did it go.
        > What hight is the outside wall of the new trays?
        > Could you describe how the valves fit the tray, as in the photo it
        is
        > not clear how they are attached, or there size.
        > What size hole is under the valve?
        > What thickness copper sheet did you make trays out of.
        >
        > Thanks for any information, as I am about to build a Forced Reflux
        > column.
        >
        > Happy drinking
        >
        > Stevo

        Thanks Stevo
        Test went well,I have added some detail on site page
        9,there are some modifications to do as the rig was put together for
        testing.
        I only had half a boiler load (25litres) and it was all over in an
        hour (as the actress said).I shut down at 70% the last thing I need
        is more booze.Diluted to 40% I got 7 litres of excellent product.
        Mail me I can send more detail and photo's.
        Les. (Jim)