Re: [new_distillers] Re: forced reflux?

  • Austin Smith
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 7 12:34 PM
      This is a link from that site. Maybe it will help.

      http://tinyurl.com/2cqh6

    • jimhobbis
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 26 11:20 AM
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stevolate" <stevolate@y...>
        wrote:
        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jimhobbis"
        <jimhobbis@y...>

        > Hi Jim
        > Love your site.
        > The tests on deeper 3" trays how did it go.
        > What hight is the outside wall of the new trays?
        > Could you describe how the valves fit the tray, as in the photo it
        is
        > not clear how they are attached, or there size.
        > What size hole is under the valve?
        > What thickness copper sheet did you make trays out of.
        >
        > Thanks for any information, as I am about to build a Forced Reflux
        > column.
        >
        > Happy drinking
        >
        > Stevo

        Thanks Stevo
        Test went well,I have added some detail on site page
        9,there are some modifications to do as the rig was put together for
        testing.
        I only had half a boiler load (25litres) and it was all over in an
        hour (as the actress said).I shut down at 70% the last thing I need
        is more booze.Diluted to 40% I got 7 litres of excellent product.
        Mail me I can send more detail and photo's.
        Les. (Jim)