All new to me!

  • bnerstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      This is all new to me! I am getting ready to make a first go at a
      still. I am looking for a one still does it all deal. I am thinking
      of making a reflux still that can be used like a pot still as well. I
      have a drawn up a design an hope that it will work. But I am not sure
      if anyone else has done this? Also, the boiler - A keg is a cheap and
      easy way to go but should it be a 1/2 or full size? ANY help would be
      great!

      Thanks
      BN