Re: Pints & litres (liters)

  • Rod&kaz
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 3:07 PM
      Well sorry about that but if the rest of the world would catch up to
      Australia everyone would know what was what. So Sorry did nor
      realise that the yanks and the pom's could not agree on that one as
      well as metric's. But oh well i will just have to sit back and have
      another drink.

      PS: stainless steel scrubber should not need to be taken out and
      washed not for awhile anyway

      http://archive.nnytech.net/

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      Service.

    • Rana Pipiens
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 3:26 PM
        What about the structured copper mesh or copper scrubbers? I backed flushed mine and they still reeked and had a bit of black to them. R

        Rod&kaz <kazrodau@...> wrote:Well sorry about that but if the rest of the world would catch up to

        Service.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • stillyaakman
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2 8:56 PM
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, David <maxtonnage@e...> wrote:
          > my pint bottles say 375 ML molded into the side of the
          > bottle....go figure...Dave
          >
          > 375 ml. is 1/2 a 750 ml. bottle which is closest to 1/5 gal. U.S.

          Dan
        • SHINE~ ô¿ô
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3 1:07 AM
            375ML is not a true U.S. pint!
            Online metric converter; http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/conversions.html
            > my pint bottles say 375 ML molded into the side of the
            > bottle....go figure...Dave
            >
            > 375 ml. is 1/2 a 750 ml. bottle which is closest to 1/5 gal. U.S.

            Dan

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor