Kiwi_Distiller moved

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      Yep, thanks to Dave I've now moved from Geocities (who were capping the
      amount of traffic to the site) to :

      http://www.homedistiller.org

      All the content is the same, so you'll still feel at home there.
      We're going to set up some discussion boards too, will let ya know once
      they're running.

      A few other members have also offered to chip in their skills, and we'll
      see about trying to set up some mirror sites too - something close to ya,
      so that you'll get it all at a reasonable speed. Again - more details once
      its done. Hopefully we'll be able to still use the Geocities site as a
      mirror site, so all the old links & references will still work.

      Appologies in advance should we find a few teething problems in the coming
      weeks, but we'll try our best to get it all working soon.

      cheers

      Tony (& Dave)