Having fun with the moon shine

  • Andy & Shirley Santos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      We have a new still and it is our first time around we got a 87% the first time we distilled and a 90 the second time this time we are down to 85%. We have a reflux and this is giving us about 8 litres  of finished spirit. My question is does the Yeast you use effect the % of alcohol that you get. The last time we used a super turbo.
      Shirl de Santos