Re: $5! You got me wrong guys

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2004
      Nothing twisted Harry, just don't want to be misunderstood in
      something that could bring such trouble to ones self.

      Clash

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky"
      > <clash_o_thunder@y...> wrote:
      > > My message plainly stated that I did not sell or would I ever
      > think
      > > of selling. I read this article
      > > http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/moonshine020409.html
      > > and wanted your comments on it. If it was selling for this price
      > > was just wondering how poorly and cheaply it was being made so
      > those
      > > selling could justify selling it for that. I know the Law and
      > could
      > > have done without the Lecture as the point of my first message
      was
      > > not complecated. Some of your replys were nothing but accusing
      > when I
      > > was simply looking for comments. Thanks, I hope you understand
      > >
      > > Clash
      >

      > Don't get yer knickers in a twist, Rick. ;-)
      > The replies were to Don Rickles for his confessions msg#11008
      >
      > HTH
      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
    • Austin Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2004
        I don't think any of us were replying to you. They were replying to the post by someone who WAS selling in gallon quantities (and not for $5, believe me).