$5! You got me wrong guys

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2004
      My message plainly stated that I did not sell or would I ever think
      of selling. I read this article
      http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/moonshine020409.html
      and wanted your comments on it. If it was selling for this price I
      was just wondering how poorly and cheaply it was being made so those
      selling could justify selling it for that. I know the Law and could
      have done without the Lecture as the point of my first message was
      not complecated. Some of your replys were nothing but accusing when I
      was simply looking for comments. Thanks, I hope you understand

      Clash
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2004
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky"
        <clash_o_thunder@y...> wrote:
        > My message plainly stated that I did not sell or would I ever
        think
        > of selling. I read this article
        > http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/moonshine020409.html
        > and wanted your comments on it. If it was selling for this price
        > was just wondering how poorly and cheaply it was being made so
        those
        > selling could justify selling it for that. I know the Law and
        could
        > have done without the Lecture as the point of my first message was
        > not complecated. Some of your replys were nothing but accusing
        when I
        > was simply looking for comments. Thanks, I hope you understand
        >
        > Clash

        Don't get yer knickers in a twist, Rick. ;-)
        The replies were to Don Rickles for his confessions msg#11008

        HTH
      • Ricky
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2004
          Nothing twisted Harry, just don't want to be misunderstood in
          something that could bring such trouble to ones self.

          Clash

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky"
          > <clash_o_thunder@y...> wrote:
          > > My message plainly stated that I did not sell or would I ever
          > think
          > > of selling. I read this article
          > > http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/moonshine020409.html
          > > and wanted your comments on it. If it was selling for this price
          > > was just wondering how poorly and cheaply it was being made so
          > those
          > > selling could justify selling it for that. I know the Law and
          > could
          > > have done without the Lecture as the point of my first message
          was
          > > not complecated. Some of your replys were nothing but accusing
          > when I
          > > was simply looking for comments. Thanks, I hope you understand
          > >
          > > Clash
          >

          > Don't get yer knickers in a twist, Rick. ;-)
          > The replies were to Don Rickles for his confessions msg#11008
          >
          > HTH
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry
        • Austin Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2004
            I don't think any of us were replying to you. They were replying to the post by someone who WAS selling in gallon quantities (and not for $5, believe me).