Re: heaters? please help i need some!

  • unarobert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 9:10 AM
      Go into your nearest home improvement mega-store.

      go to the plumbing section. they should carry replacement heatign
      elements for hot water heaters in two types. screw in and bolt-in.
      they should also have adapter plates to put a scew in model into a
      bolt-in heater. get one of these adapter plates.

      take the adapter plate and brase/weld/etc it into a hole in the side
      of your boiler. then, get the element and screw it in.

      these elements are around $5-15 apiece. the adapter is around $8
      they are available in 110volt 1500watt, 220volt 4500watt, and
      220volt 5500watt.

      on my still, i'm putting a 110 volt 1500 for the run, and a 220 4500
      to supliment it on the initial warm up. this way i can run it in my
      laundry room in the plugs for the washer and dryer.

      Cheers,
      Rob Hodge

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "robotguy666"