Re: stainless steel

  • dedaluswings
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30, 2004
      I am no welding expert but I do play one at work. Brazing has a
      great deal of strength and should not be underestimated. Those
      little teeth on your very expensive table saw blade have been brazed
      on and so too your end mill blades etc.. So braze away and have no
      fear as to longevity or strength - but please check the Lead content
      of the brazing rod you choose. Cheers -k-