How much packing?

  • bestdecker
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
      Hello, I am currently watching over my first sugar wash and during
      the wait one question popped up that I haven't yet found an answer
      too. I am using a 1m 2 inch copper reflux tower, and just had to
      wonder how much/many pot scrubbers to use (in inches, I assume) and
      does it matter copper vs stainless scrubbers? Really looking forward
      to this I,ve had as much fun building it as I'm going to enjoy the
      product sampling...............Thanx in advance for all replies
    • Me_Myself & I
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
        Use as many "scrubbers" as you can get in,as long as you can blow through it without any perceivable restriction...I prefer copper....check them with a magnet (copper and/or stainless)to insure they arent simply coated...good luck...:>)
        Hello, I am currently watching over my first sugar wash ....
        and just had to wonder how much/many pot scrubbers to use (in inches, I assume) and
        does it matter copper vs stainless scrubbers? .....Thanx in advance for all replies

      • waljaco
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
          See -
          wal

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bestdecker" <bestdecker@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hello, I am currently watching over my first sugar wash and
          during
          > the wait one question popped up that I haven't yet found an answer
          > too. I am using a 1m 2 inch copper reflux tower, and just had to
          > wonder how much/many pot scrubbers to use (in inches, I assume) and
          > does it matter copper vs stainless scrubbers? Really looking
          forward
          > to this I,ve had as much fun building it as I'm going to enjoy the
          > product sampling...............Thanx in advance for all replies
        • StillCrazy
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
            Thank you to all for the replies. Especially Waljaco...............seems to have a the right stuff at the fingertips, invaluable resource. I will keep you updated as the process moves forward

            wrote:
            > Hello, I am currently watching over my first sugar wash and
            during
            > the wait one question popped up that I haven't yet

            I'd read so much on the evil's of drinking....that I quit reading.......