Re: How to clean inside of copper pipe...

  • grayson_stewart66
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
      You can either scrub it out with a foam brush attached to a long
      dowel or take a piece of heavy duty garbage bag and place it over
      one end, then hold the garbage bag at the end with several wraps of
      a stout rubber band...then fill the pipe with vinegar.
    • ernie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
        try a product called tarnex or limeaway
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
          Make u a make shift box out of cardboard long enough
          to accommodate the piece of pip3--line the inside of
          the box with plastic-- place pipe and parts inside
          box-- fill with vinegar to cover pipe and let it
          sit--about 2 hrs later it will look like it was brand
          new--when finish collect vinegar for cleaning to use
          later
          Regarde'
          Blueflame456