Recipe- extending turbo yeast update

  • vector180
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2004
      this is an update to a previous thread.(see below)
      both batches have now matured and ready for distilation.
      Fermantation was a bit slower than normal but that was because one
      stalled. I ended up transfering half with each other.
      Both batches now showing better than the normal 990 mark and are on or
      just above 20% alc mark, again an improvement over the normal 15%-16% i get.
      not sure why one stalled . it was at about 10% alc and 1000 maybe it got
      too hot? the other BTW was a terrific 20% and below 990 b4 i played
      swappies.
      go tomatto paste