Rum wash

  • John Wisbey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hi Wal
      using spent wash is interesting, do you know if it was a spent rum
      wash?. also what are sugar pan skimmings? carmelised sugar is my
      guess.

      Now yo tell me, just after I dumped mine. Never mind there is always a next time

      John Wisbey

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "John Wisbey"
        <johnwisbey@l...> wrote:
        > Hi Wal
        > using spent wash is interesting, do you know if it was a spent rum
        > wash?. also what are sugar pan skimmings? carmelised sugar is my
        > guess.
        >

        > Now yo tell me, just after I dumped mine. Never mind there is
        always a next time

        > John Wisbey

        Hi John,
        Refer msg# 10782, my reply to Mark & Rana