Re: [biofuel] Digest Number 49

  • sspence@webconx.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      if the biofuel topic is ethanol, I also include distillers. If a topic on
      distilling might benefit a fuel producer, I include it on biofuels. There
      are 2 biofuels groups, one at egroups, and one at topica, and 2 on
      distilling, at egroups, (distillers & new_distillers)

      --
      Steve Spence
      Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com